NDA 2019 (1): National Defence Academy is one of the best options for all those students who have passed the 10+2 from any of the recognised board. To select the best cadets for the academy, the Union Public Service Commission organises an entrance examination. The exam is being conducted twice a year and lakhs of contenders apply online for the vacant seats every time. At first, a written examination will be held who pattern is fixed and the contenders qualifying that test will be then shortlisted for the next procedure of interview.
NDA 2019 Notification & Important Dates
As we have already mentioned that the UPSC is conducting authority and it carries the whole procedure out twice a year. Now, in which months these two parts are to be held. The NDA 2019 (1) will be held in the month of April and the second one will be arranged in the month of September. The first was arranged on 22nd September while, second was held on 9th September. The notification for the examination will be unveiled in the month of January and all the candidates should read it carefully as it will contain each shortest part’s details.
| National Defence Exam (April 2018) Very Important Date
|Notification Releasing On:||9th January|
|Application Form Submission:||9th January|
|Ending Date:||4th February|
|Exam Date:||21st April|
|Admit Card Issue Date:||First week of April|
|Result Declaration:||June/ July|
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before moving to the registration process, a candidate should analyse whether he is eligible or not for the examination. The criteria should be matched with the capabilities of a contender.
Gender & Marital Status:
- Only male candidates are allowed to apply and marital status should be – Unmarried.
- The cadets being trained would not be permitted to marry until their training gets ended.
Those can apply for UPSC NDA 2019 who are:
- the citizen of India
- Indian origin and migrated from Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Burma, Pakistan, Uganda, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with an intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Applicants have to physically and mentally fit as per the rules.
- Contenders who have resigned/ withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the Armed Forces’ training academies will not be permitted to fill out the forms.
- For Air Force & Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: An NDA & NA 2019 applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any of the boards with the subject of Mathematics and Physics.
- For Army Wing: Nominee must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any of the recognised boards.
NDA Age Limit 2019:
- As per the NDA 2019 Eligibility, an applicant must have born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
NDA Application Form 2019
- Before going to apply, candidates should read all the guidelines given in the NDA notification 2019.
- The application form will be released in the second week of January (tentative).
- Firstly, aspirants need to register themselves for the examination by filling some personal details.
- Then they have to log in using the registration number and password.
- Now, candidates have to select the exam centre options.
- Then make the fee payment using the given modes.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature for NDA 2019 application form.
It is necessary to keep the scanned images of photograph and signature while filling the NDA 2019 application form. These are to be uploaded in .jpg format and aspirants must keep in mind that each file’s size must not exceed 40 KB and not be lower than 3 KB for photo and 1 KB.
- Aspirants belonging to General/ Unreserved category need to pay Rs. 100/-.
- While, reserved category aspirants and sons of Ex-serviceman/ JCO’s/ NCO’s or any other rank even in Air Force and Navy studying in Sainik Schools or Military Schools need not to pay any fee.
How To Pay?
|Online:- Applicants can use net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Travancore/ State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/ State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore or using the Visa/ Mastercard/ Rupay Credit or Debit Card.|
|Offline (Pay-By-Cash): According to this procedure of NDA 2019 fee payment, applicants need to generate a pay-in-slip and need to submit it to any of the branch of State Bank of India along with the amount before the last date.|