Rajasthan University, most of the colleges affiliated to, was established in 1947 as the University of Rajputana. Commonly, it is known as Uniraj as well. The institution got its current name in 1956. Annually, the ultimate examinations are conducted in the month of April and May. As the examination days are not so far away thus, all the aspirants are eager to know when will the Uniraj 2019 time table be issued?. Didn’t get the answer yet?. Tentatively, the time table for all the courses is to be delivered by the end of January or in the first two weeks of February.
|समय सारणी की जानकारी हिंदी में!!!|
|जैसा की अभी तक आधिकारिक तौर पर कोई खबर उपलब्ध नहीं कराई गयी है की समय सारणी कब तक उपलब्ध कराई जाएगी लेकिन, ऐसा अनुमान लगाया जा रहा है की जनवरी की ख़तम होने तक या फिर फरवरी की शुरुवात में समय सारणी जारी कर दी जाएगी| आप सभी इस पेज पर सारी परीक्षाओं से जुडी सारी जानकारी पा सकते हैं||
Uniraj 2019 Time Table
The expected time interval for the publication of time table has already been provided above. Here we will discuss a few points concerning the Uniraj 2019 time table.
- The time table will be issued course wise and part wise.
- Different links will be provided for Part 1, 2 and 3 time table.
- The Rajasthan University date sheet will be made public using the online mode.
- Aspirants will be able to grab the same from www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Same will comprise of all the exam dates along with the timing of the examination.
Uniraj Admit Card 2019
Every single student knows the importance of Uniraj 2019 admit card. But, some cases are reported on the exam dates like “I have forgotten my admit card at home or my admit card has been lost somewhere.” In such cases, it depends on administration whether they will allow the aspirant to attend the examination or not.
Due to these above facts, we should advise all the aspirants to keep your admit card safe until the results are announced. The officials will check the Uniraj admit card 2019 at the main entrance and will let all those aspirants go inside who will be bearing their admit card.
Now, another question is, why to keep it until the result declaration?. It is because, the admit card consists of various important details concerning the examination like roll number, exam venue etc. To check the results, roll number and date of birth will be required and it must be entered correctly using the admit card.
Steps To Download Rajasthan University Admit Card 2019
- Are you acquainted with the official portal?.
- Web address is www.uniraj.ac.in for all the proceedings for students of University.
- There, candidates will get different kinds of links on the home page.
- Students need to press the direct link of Uniraj 2019 admit card.
- Later on, form number is to be entered and move on to another page.
Uniraj Result 2019
Result declaration will be the only concern among the students after the exams get over. Students wait eagerly to know how well they have performed in the examinations. As per the previous years’ analysis, the result declaration takes almost two months. As we all know that lakhs of students appear for the examinations and checking the answer sheets of such a massive number of students will definitely take time. The Uniraj 2019 result will tentatively be announced in the month of July or August.
Uniraj Exam Form 2019
To be a part of the annual examinations of various courses for 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year, contenders need to fill out the forms first which are to be submitted online on the official website – www.uniraj.ac.in.
- It is a compulsory procedure as only those will be able to appear for the tests who have submitted the Uniraj 2019 Exam form.
- Contenders need to enter all the required details correctly in it.
- They need to fill their college name, course, the year they are gonna appear for the exams of and many other necessary details.
- All the aspirants should note it down that exam time table will be made available later of the exam forms.
Uniraj UG & PG Courses 2018
The university offers department of Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, Fine Arts, Technology, Interdisciplinary, Law, Business Administration, Management and Social Sciences. More than 10 Lakh students are pursuing different courses from this university.
Related Article: BTER 2019 Time Table