TSTET 2019 Notification expected to be revealed in the month of April. What is TS TET and what role does it play?. TSTET stands for Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test is a compulsory test for all those who wanted to be a teacher in the state government schools. Performance in this examination decides the eligibility of a contender for the teacher recruitment. Those who would pass this examination will be certified for all the conditions to appear for the teacher recruitment. The TET will be held for two levels – Primary and upper primary level.
TSTET 2019 Exam Date & Notification
The TSTET 2019 exam date will be given in the notification. Every year, lakhs of contenders appear for both the levels. Before a contender jumps on the application form procedure, he/ she should read the TS TET notification carefully as contenders should be acquainted with every portion of the examination.
|Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Form Last Date:||June|
|Exam Date:||July Third Week|
|Admit Card Printing||1st Week of July|
TS TET Eligibility 2018
In the TSTET 2019 notification, there are some eligibility conditions that are to be satisfied by each and every candidate. Those who are not eligible as per the norms will not be able to apply for the exam.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given as per the norms of government.
Qualifications For Primary Level:
- The applicant must have completed the bachelor’s degree from any of the recognised University.
- The contestant must have secured minimum 50 percent marks in 12th standard and 40 percentage for reserved category students.
For Upper Primary Level:
- Candidate should have completed the bachelor’s or master’s degree from any of the recognised institution.
- Minimum 50 percent marks are required for TSTET 2019 exam.
TSTET Application Form 2018
The application form submission may begin from the same date when the notification will be out.
- The TSTET application form 2019 must be submitted online.
- The online stage for the submission is the official portal of the conducting authority – www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- At first, the candidates need to register themselves by filling personal information.
- The phone number and email address should be live at the time of enrollment and for the whole procedure. The administration will apprise aspirants regarding the procedures through the same email address.
- Then the qualifications need to be entered.
- After that, candidates need to make the fee payment.
- TSTET 2019 Application fee should be paid as per the instructions and methods prescribed by the authority.
- All the candidates will be required to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- The fee can be paid using the online method only.
TS TET Exam Pattern 2019
|For Paper 1:|
|The exam for paper 1 will comprise five sections – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.|
|Each section will carry 30 questions and each question will be of one mark.|
|For Paper 2:|
|The TSTET 2019 paper 2 will also comprise of five sections – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science or Social Studies.|
|Certificate Validity: Those who will qualify the examination will get an eligibility certificate which will be valid for seven years from the date of result declaration.|
Related: HTET Syllabus 2019