Karnataka TET 2018 Exam date has not been exposed yet. Centralized Admission Cell is the main body that holds all the responsibility for arranging the Teachers Eligibility Test successfully.
“A Good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination and instill a love of learning”. And, becoming a good teacher is a dream of many contenders across the state. Those who want to become a teacher in the schools comes under the state government need to hold a certificate first which which can be acquired through this Kar TET 2018 exam.
Karnataka TET 2018 Exam Date (Important Dates)
What we have stated that there is no information when the examination will be held but, it is expected by the December of this year or January of next year. To direct candidates about the Karnataka TET 2018, aspirant will issue a notification using which, contenders can easily get all the pieces of information regarding the examination. Stay touched with us for more latest updates.
Kar TET Eligibility Criteria 2018
There will be two different papers for both the two levels. You may get confused what are these two papers for?. The conducting body provides certification for primary (for 1st to 5th class teacher) and for the teachers of 6th to 8th class. We have defined this topic to acquaint you that the Kar TET eligibility criteria 2018 is different for both of these stages.
Paper 1: applicant must have passed senior secondary with atleast 50% marks and along with this, passed or appearing in final year of 2 year D.El.Ed, Or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) Or Diploma in Special Education OR holding a graduation degree and passed or appearing in final year of Diploma of Elementary Education.
Paper 2: For Karnataka TET 2018 exam, applicant must have holding a graduation degree with passed or appearing in final year of D.El.Ed or graduation with 50% marks with passed or appearing in final year of B.El.Ed or Diploma in Special Education OR passed senior secondary with 50% marks with appearing in last year or passed Integrated B.A B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed or Bachelor of Elementary Education.
Karnataka TET Application Form 2018
Application forms for the Karnataka TET 2018, will be commenced from the mid of October (It is a tentative interval, not confirmed by any authority). Aspirants should check out the eligibility criteria before they jumps for the Karnataka TET application form 2018.
- All the candidates need to be eligible first for the examination and they have to submit their forms before the last date.
- The whole registration will be divided in four steps – registration, application form, fee payment, upload of images.
- For Kar TET registration 2018, aspirants need to enter contact details and a few of personal as well.
- When an aspirant enters contact number and email address, he/ she should note that these will be used for the future exam preferences by the administration.
- After that, contenders need to login.
- Then fill all of your required qualifications and other details in the application form. Ensure not to enter pieces of information incorrectly.
- Later on, next procedure comes of the fee payment which can be done using the methods prescribed by the authority.
- Then upload the scanned images of the required documents along with the photograph and signature.
- Don’t forget to print out of the submitted Karnataka TET 2019 application form.